Join the EM Ford team.
An environment that fosters growth.
A company is only as good as the people behind it. We are always interested in meeting talented individuals who want to progress their careers and make a difference in our business.
We believe that successful people make successful businesses, which is why we make every effort to provide our employees with an environment in which they can excel. Our professionals are integral in defining our business—delivering results to our clients and driving our company to success. We make it our job to treat them well.
We recognize the importance of our employees’ health and wellness. We are committed to providing a high quality, competitive employee benefit program which is designed to address our employees’ benefit needs. Our benefit package is regularly reviewed and modified to ensure we offer those benefits most valuable to both the employee and their family.
Title: Commercial Lines Marketing Manager/Business Development Specialist
Department: Commercial Lines
Reports To: CL Manager/Partner
Position Summary/Objective: The position is responsible for supporting the EM Ford commercial lines sales team. They will have an important role in communicating with key carrier partners, coordinating quotes, presentations, and proposals and carrying out necessary administrative duties that follow department procedures.
- Complete applications and data entry into carrier rating systems and maintains all documentation with accurate data, pricing, and coverages.
- Support Advisors in EMF RiskGuide process.
- Develop strong relationships with key carrier partners.
- Utilize strong time management skills.
- Demonstrate ability to work within a team environment.
- Develop presentations and proposals in a professional and effective manner, so advisors can present to clients and prospects.
- Develop strong relationships with all advisors, support staff, and EMF team.
- Attend networking and educational events as needed.
- Accompany advisors in field on sales meetings and presentations as requested.
- Constantly invest in learning and improving industry and sales knowledge.
Qualifications & Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
- 3+ years of insurance industry experience required
- Property & Casualty Insurance License (must be obtained within the first 90 days of employment)
- Ability to effectively communicate and build long term relationships with carriers, clients and the EM Ford team both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to be a team player and willingness to give and accept continual feedback.
- Must have a strong work ethic and a self-starter mentality including the ability to set priorities and meet defined goals and deadlines.
- Highly skilled with data: compiling, analyzing, comparing, evaluating, and computing.
- Adapts quickly to situations and acts with sense of urgency when needed.
- Adapts quickly to new technologies and products and has a mindset for continually learning and improving.
- Team Player
- High Integrity
- Growth Mindset
- Detail Oriented
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Flex-Schedule Opportunity
Applicants can submit their resumes via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are passionate about serving our clients, developing our team of professionals, and giving back to our communities. If you are a committed professional with a passion for delivering unparalleled service, we are interested in hearing from you.